This PI is no longer employed by CTRE.
Listed with most current first, includes only those administered by CTRE.
- Work Zone Speed Advisory System--Midwest States Smart Work Zone Deployment Initiative: Year 4
- Effectiveness of Extra Enforcement in Construction and Maintenance Work Zones--Midwest States Smart Work Zone Deployment Initiative: Year 4
- Development of a Method to Determine Pavement Damage Due to Detours (TR-470)
- Synthesis of Best Practices for Increasing Protection and Visibility of Highway Maintenance Vehicles and Workers (TR-475)
- Fluorescent Yellow-green Backing/border for Work Zone Signs--Midwest States Smart Work Zone Deployment Initiative Year 3:
- Paved Shoulders on Primary Highways in Iowa: An Analysis of Shoulder Surfacing Criteria, Costs, and Benefits
- Systematic Identification of High Crash Locations (TR-442)
- Methods to Reduce Traffic Speed in High Pedestrian Areas
- Evaluation of Automated Enforcement of Traffic Signal Violations in Iowa
- Evaluation of Work Zone Speed Reduction Measures