This PI is no longer employed by the Department of Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering (CCEE).
This PI has additional projects on the CCEE website.
Listed with most current first, includes only those administered by CTRE.
- Implementing the Mechanistic-Empirical Pavement Design Guide (TR-509)
- Predicting Critical VMA in Hot Mix Asphalt, Phase II
- Nondestructive Testing Technology for Quality Control and Acceptance of Flexible Pavement Construction
- Evaluation of Hot Mix Asphalt Moisture Sensitivity Using the Nottingham Asphalt Test Equipment (TR-483)
- Rehabilitation of Concrete Pavements Utilizing Rubblization and Crack and Seat Methods (TR-473)
- Response of Iowa Pavements to Heavy Agricultural Loads (HR-1075)
- A Laboratory Investigation into the Effects of Aggregate-Related Factors of Critical VMA in Asphalt Paving Mixtures (TR-415)
- Development of Materials Training Course for Technicians (TR-416)