Distinguished Professor Emeritus, Department of Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering (CCEE). See bio on the CCEE website.
This PI has additional projects on the CCEE website.
Listed with most current first, includes only those administered by CTRE.
- Bridge Designs for Rapid Renewal
- Laboratory and Field Testing and Evaluation of Precast Bridge Elements
- Feasibility Investigation of Segmentally Precast Bridge Piers for Accelerated Construction
- Evaluation of a Bridge Constructed Using Accelerated Construction Practices
- Evaluation of a Single-Span Steel-Girder Bridge Using a Steel-Free Deck System in Tama County
- Geosynthetic Reinforced Soil for Low Volume Bridge Abutments
- Modified Sheet Pile Abutments for Low Volume Bridges (TR-568)
- Field Evaluation of Timber Preservation Treatments for Iowa Highway Applications (IHRB-05-10)
- Investigation of Steel Stringer Bridges: Superstructures and Substructures, Vol II (TR-522)
- Field Testing of Railroad Flatcar Bridges (TR-498)
- Evaluation of a Steel Girder Bridge Strengthened Using Fiber Reinforced Polymer Plates
- Development of Bridge Load Testing for Load Evaluation (TR-445)