Director, CMAT, Department of Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering (CCEE).
Listed with most current first, includes only those administered by CTRE.
- Measuring Project Complexity and Its Impact
- Methods for Removing Concrete Decks from Steel Girder Bridges
- Project Management Strategies for Complex Projects
- Risk Mitigation Strategies for Operations and Maintenance Activities
- Integrated Risk Management for Improving Internal Traffic Control, Work-Zone Safety, and Mobility during Major Construction
- Nighttime Construction Impacts on Safety, Quality, and Productivity
- Construction Project Administration and Management for Mitigating Work Zone Accidents and Fatalities: An Integrated Risk Management Model