Lecturer, Department of Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering (CCEE). See bio on the CCEE website.
This PI has additional projects on the CCEE website.
Listed with most current first, includes only those administered by CTRE.
- Establishing a Dynamic Formula for Pile Design and Construction Control of Pile Driving (TR-584)
- Use of Ultra-High Performance Concrete in Geotechnical and Substructure Applications
- Development of LRFD Design Procedures for Bridge Piles in Iowa-Volume I: An Electronic Database for PIle LOad Tests (PILOT)
- Performance Evaluation of Concrete Pavement Granular Subbase: Pavement Surface Condition Evaluation (TR-554)
- Identification of Practices, Design, Construction, and Repair Using Trenchless Technology
- Utility Cut Repair Techniques to Reduce Settlement in Repaired Areas, Phase 2 (TR-566)
- Investigation of Improved Utility Cut Repair Techniques Phase II
- Use of Ultra-High Performance Concrete in Geotechnical and Sub-structure Applications (TR-558)
- Mix Design Development for Pervious Concrete in Cold Weather Climates
- Demonstration of Integrated Pervious Pavement System for Management of Stormwater Quality and Quantity
- Effective Shoulder Design and Maintenance (TR-531)
- Investigation of Improved Utility Cut Repair Techniques to Reduce Settlement in Repaired Areas (TR-503)