Transportation Engineer, Department of Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering (CCEE).
Listed with most current first, includes only those administered by CTRE.
- The Study of the Regulatory Issues Affecting Truck Freight Movement in the Midwest
- Statewide Heavy Truck Crash Assessment
- Improving Traffic Safety Culture in Iowa - Phase II
- Study of the Factors that Contribute to Motorcycle Conspicuity - Phase II
- Applicability of Road Assessment Program Methods to Metropolitan Safety Planning
- Improving Traffic Safety Culture in Iowa
- Asset Management and Safety: A Performance Perspective
- Enhancing Motorcycle Conspicuity Awareness in Iowa
- A Transportation Safety Planning Tool for the City of Ames
- Infrastructure Impacts of Iowa's Changing Economy (TR-593)
- Evaluation of the Iowa Driver Improvement Program
- Effectiveness of Special Deer Management Hunts on Deer-Vehicle Crash Reduction