GIS-T Tranplan Enhancement
CTRE worked with the Iowa Department of Transportation (DOT) and area Metropolitan Planning Organizations (MPO) to improve a previously developed interface between Tranplan/ArcView and Tranplan/MapInfo.
An advisory committee comprised of MPO and DOT staff guided the project and monitored progress.
- Steve Williams, Dubuque MPO
- Stu Turner, Iowa DOT
- Phil Mescher, Iowa DOT
- Lalit Patel, Bi-State Regional Commission
Meeting Notes and Suggested Improvements
See notes and suggested improvements taken at the project meetings.
Developed Software and Tools
Download the latest versions of the software.
- Iowa Department of Transportation
- Des Moines Area Metropolitan Planning Organization
- Siouxland Interstate Metropolitan Planning Council (SIMPCO)
- Bi-State Regional Commission
- East Central Intergovernmental Association
- Iowa Northland Regional Council of Governments (INRCOG)
- Linn County
For additional information, contact Dr. Michael Anderson of University of Alabama-Huntsville at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unpublished Work Copyright 1999, Iowa State University Research Foundation, Inc. and Center for Transportation Research and Education