Sci. I, Adj. Asst. Professor, Department of Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering (CCEE). See bio on the CCEE website.
This PI has additional projects on the CCEE website.
Listed with most current first, includes only those administered by CTRE.
- Deicer Scaling Resistance of Concrete Pavements, Bridge Decks, and Other Structures Containing Slag Cement: Phase 1: Site Selection and Analysis of Field Cores
- Performance Properties of Ternary Mixtures for Concrete Pavements: Scoping Study (Proj. 13)
- Improving PCC Mix Consistency and Production by Mixing Improvements (TR-505, Proj. 11)
- In Situ Detection Methods for Materials-Related Distress in Concrete Pavements: Phase II (HR-1081, Proj. 1)
- Materials and Mix Optimization Procedures for PCC Pavements (TR-484, Proj. 3)
- In Situ Detection Methods for Materials-Related Distress in Concrete Pavements, Phase I (Proj. 1)
- Determine Initial Cause for Current Premature PCC Pavement Deterioration (TR-406)