This PI is no longer employed by CTRE.
Listed with most current first, includes only those administered by CTRE.
- Access and Corridor Management Support Program for Iowa, Phase I
- Food Product Demand Mapping
- Investigation of the Impact of Rural Develoment on Secondary Road Systems (TR-548)
- Managing Decisions Regarding Rural Expressway Routes and Associated Bypasses
- Business and Economic Impacts Assessment: Anoka County, Minnesota
- Access Management at Major Intersections
- Access Management and Corridor Management Training
- Economic Impacts--Real or Perceived?
- Access Management Plan for Des Moines MPO
- Development of a Performance Measures-based Planning System (State Transportation Plan Update Assistance)
- Roadway Alignments as Assets: Evaluating Alternatives for Valuing Major Highway Corridor Rights of Way
- I-394 Business Impacts Case Study
- Clinton/Fulton Multimodal Bridge Study Economic Analysis
- Corridor Management Pilot Project, Phase I
- Plan for the Mississippi River Trail in Iowa
- Process to Identify High Priority Corridors for Access Management Near Large Urban Areas in Iowa
- Research Support for the Missouri Legislative Forum on Transportation
- Development of a Comprehensive Access Management Plan and Training Program for Missouri
- Transportation and Land Use Awareness Program
- Access Management Research and Awareness Program Phase IV
- Access Management Awareness Program: Phase III
- Missouri Legislative Forum Transportation Issues Report