Professor, Department of Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering (CCEE). See bio on the CCEE website.
This PI has additional projects on the CCEE website.
Listed with most current first, includes only those administered by CTRE.
- Geotechnical Solutions For Soil Improvement, Rapid Embankment Construction, and Stabilization of the Pavement Working Platform
- Geotechnical Solutions for Soil Improvement, Rapid Embankment Construction, and Stabilization of the Pavement Working Platform
- Use of Ultra-High Performance Concrete in Geotechnical and Substructure Applications
- An Integrated Study of Pervious Concrete Mixture Design for Wearing Course Applications
- Utility Cut Repair Techniques to Reduce Settlement in Repaired Areas, Phase 2 (TR-566)
- Investigation of Improved Utility Cut Repair Techniques Phase II
- Use of Ultra-High Performance Concrete in Geotechnical and Sub-structure Applications (TR-558)
- Development of Performance Properties of Ternary Mixes, Phase 1
- Mix Design Development for Pervious Concrete in Cold Weather Climates
- Demonstration of Integrated Pervious Pavement System for Management of Stormwater Quality and Quantity
- Design Guide for Improved Quality of Roadway Subgrades and Subbases (TR-525)
- Iowa's Pervious Pavement Water Quality Project
- Measurements of Seasonal Changes and Spatial Variation in Pavement Subgrade Support Properties: A Link to Pavement Performance (TR-516)
- Field Evaluation of Compaction Monitoring Technology: Phase 2
- Optimization and Management of Materials in Earthwork Construction (TR-501)
- Improving PCC Mix Consistency and Production by Mixing Improvements (TR-505, Proj. 11)
- Synthesis of Non-Destructive Testing Technologies for Geomaterial Applications
- Investigation of Improved Utility Cut Repair Techniques to Reduce Settlement in Repaired Areas (TR-503)
- A Pilot Study to Investigate the Use of Aggregate Screenings in Roadway Construction
- Innovative Solutions for Slope Stability Reinforcement and Characterization in Iowa Soils (TR-489)